Main Menu

[HLL] Scoreboard / Schedule- Season XXX

Started by hitman, 13-06-2017, 10:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hitman

Welcome to the Season XXX of the HLL.

We got 8 registered players. This means we are playing 3 rounds of swiss followed by a T4.

Pairings Round 1:

derStefan82      2 - 0      Vazdru   
   TaZi      0 - 2      firestarter   
   Payron      2 - 1      dsck   
   Iulus      1 - 2      Piepser   

Pairings Round 2:

Payron      2 - 1      derStefan82   
   Piepser      1 - 2      firestarter   
   Vazdru      2 - 1      TaZi   
   dsck      2 - 1      Iulus   

Pairings Round 3:

Payron      ID      firestarter   
   Piepser      1 - 2      Vazdru   
   derStefan82      1 - 2      dsck   
   TaZi      ID      Iulus   

Standings after Round 3:

Payron      7   
   firestarter      7   
   dsck      6   
   Vazdru      6   
   derStefan82      3   
   Piepser      3   
   TaZi      1   
   Iulus      1   

Semi Finals:

Payron      -      Vazdru   
   firestarter      -      dsck   

This round ends: Aug. 13th at 9pm.

Please remember to update Cockatrice to the newest version. If you have any questions feel free to ask via message, but please take Vazdru bcc to ensure a fast answer.

Have fun!

Piepser

Iulus (Gb Ramp) 1 - 2 Piepser (5c Oath)

G1 - First game wasn`t very interesting. I found nothing with value (maybe 1 missplay on my side) and lulus won.

1-0

G2 - We both kept a slow hand. I countered his second turn ramp spell und played t4 oath of druids (using Muddle the Mixture t3). The next turn i casted Nahiri. He played Primal Command (Bounce Nahiri and searched for Reclamation Sage). I played nahiri again. In his next turn lulus played reclamation sage, destroying oath, and Expedition map with Thespian`s Stage in play. On my turn i played Sundering Titan which returned oath into play and nahiri went to 8 counters. At the end of my turn lulus searched his library for dark depths and played it in his next turn and passed. I used nahiri`s ultimate and searched for Emrakul. Then i attacked with him and titan. Lulus made a Marit Large Token and had to sacrifice the rest of his board. He Blocked titan. In my secand main phase i casted Terminus. 2 turns later lulus conceeded.

1-1

G3 - Game 3 was realy close. Wo both had a good start. After a few turns i had dark depths and stage in play while lulus had wasteland and a stage too. End of my turn lulus wanted to destroy my stage with wasteland. In response i wanted to make a marit large token while lulus copied my depths. Unfortunately for him he passed his next turn because he couldn`t attack for lethal damage. I played an end of turn spinhx revelations. In my turn i played Rune-scared Demon for path to exile. I exiled his marit large token and attacked with my.

1-2

Thx for the good games!!

Payron

dsck (4c scapeshift) vs Payron (UW Control)

Game1: https://youtu.be/41XYR5Hktgg

Game2: https://youtu.be/nw8fPfPPaas

Game3: https://youtu.be/sAV6Rk7M8DI

1:2

Report follows

firestarter

Firestarter (Academy)- Tazi (Scapeshift) 2-0
Reports follow

firestarter

In Game 1 I had a strong Hand with 2nd turn Academy and some Artifacts. He wasted my Academy but not before I played several Mana Stones.
I played more Artifactmana and a Scroll Rack witch gave me more options.
Next Turn I played Demonic Tutor for Rings of Brighthearth, he played Mystical for Force of Will, but decided not to force it.
With infinite Mana i played Mind Stone for 2 cards and found brainstorm. He countered my Memory Jar, I Timetwister and got of with Staff of Domination.

We both took mulligan to 6. I had Academy in Hand with no other land, he didnĀ“t have much mana either and no pressure.
He played Demonic for Wasteland. He countered some Manastones and played Kodamas Reach. Next turn he could play Titania, Protector of Argoth, but I found Ancient Tomb and Timetwister. After my Winter Orb and some Turns he played Vendilion Clique end of my draw and I could win with Memory Jar into some Mana and Upheaval.

Thanks for the Games!

Vazdru

derStefan82 BUG-Combo 2  - Vazdru Scapeshift 0
Far below the earth
Where the demons hunt the souls of those that sleep
In the city of the Vazdru and the Drin
Where the black flame burns inside the palace fountain.

Vazdru

new parings have been announced by hitman yesterday (see first post)
Far below the earth

Vazdru

Far below the earth

Vazdru

g3:

After free mull i keep: Forest, Valakut, Deathrite Shaman, Gitaxian Probe, Sakura Tribe Elder, Tarmogoyf and Bring to Light. 18 lp-> Gitaxian Probe reveals 3 lands, Kodamas reach, Jace TMS, Lightning Bolt + Clutch.
I draw U-Sea from Probe and play Shaman which got boltet. T2 i drop a 3/4 Tarmogoyf and start beating. He can ramp but I add Yavimaya Elder for further damage. When he was on 10 lp he can assemble combo for next turn kill. But I've had Lightning Bolt eot -> 7 lp, play Mystical for Chain Lightning in upkeep, shoot him to 4 lp and attack with Goyf and Elder for leathal.
Far below the earth

dsck

dsck (RUGb Scapeshift) 2-1 Iulus (BG Elves)

G1 I build mana fast but I dont find combo fast enough, especially when he gained 5 life and put 1 of my lands on top of my library with Primal Command and I needed 1 more turn because of that (I had valakut in play and Vesuva in hand so I would have had lethal after I played vesuva as my 8th land and scapeshifted for 6 mountains). He killed me with Decimator of the Provinces :(

G2 I control his board while Flametongue Kavu bashes each turn with burn to finish him off.

G3 Both mull to 6, I have Fire // Ice and Arc Trail + some counters but he doesnt play any mana elves and I get ahead on board with Titania while my counters slow him down.
dsck90 on cockatrice

firestarter

Piepser (5c Oath) - Firestarter (Academy)   1-2

Reports follow.

Payron

derStefan82 (BUG-Combo) - Payron (UW Control)

report follows

1:2

hitman

Vazdru

Quote from: Vazdru on 28-05-2017, 11:14:02 AM

The results and match-report of the last swiss round will be gathered by hitman. He will publish the results as soon all results are available.

Far below the earth

Vazdru

if anyone is online on cockatrice drop me a line
otherwise send your results to hitmann no later than tomorrow
all missing results are draws
Far below the earth